Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here I am on the verge of blogging. I'm not entirely sure why I'm doing this, having resisted the medium for so long. Perhaps because I so want to have a journal but never want to sit and write it out. Perhaps because I will only write down fun and memorable things here and then I will have a great source to go back and remember and focus on the best moments. All the cute things the kids say and do I say I will write down and never do. Voila! I can type them instead. Plus, this can be dressed up and integrated and isn't that fun. Or maybe, just maybe, as Bill is saying over my shoulder, I have blog envy. OK, moving on...
Yesterday Ethan said from the back of the van "Mom, isn't that cool, Lainey has a song about her". I was perplexed until I focused on the radio and Ethan singing along to Aerosmith "Dude looks like A Lainey". This can be recorded for posterity along with Ethan's excited singing along to Funkytown "Taco Butt, Taco Butt, Taco Butt, Ooohh, Yeah" with his little hiney shaking to the beat.

No comments: